PineBox is a small public access unix systemwhats unix ?, UNIX is an operating system which was first developed in the 1960s, and has been under constant development ever since. By operating system, we mean the suite of programs which make the computer work. It is a stable, multi-user, multi-tasking system for servers, desktops and laptops.
What we offer
At pine box we offer free shell hosting and accountsto those who need them along with a shell acount you get access to many linux utils like curl,ping,wget ect but we also give users access to irc tools like weechat and irssi and many code compilers come too such as python and google's golang
How do I join ?
Joining is super simple just send me an email at cypher137[AT]riseup.net or bug the server admin via irc at irc.tilde.chat in #pinebox all acount requests are looked over buy actual humans so it may take a some time usualy 24 hours sometimes 2 days so please be patient the server admins are
- Cypher -- sysadmin
- Lickthecheese -- secondary admin
- Jan6 -- team mascot
what are the rules ?
Though we are a very flexible shell hosting service, there are still things that will get you banned.
Here is the list of these things:
- Attempting to interfere with other users files or processes
- Attempting to run rootkits, exploits, viruses etc
- Port scanning on targets you don't have permission to scan
- Vulnerability scanning on targets you don't have permission to scan
- Getting the server banned from websites and IRC networks etc.
- Hosting illegal or copyrighted materials
- Hosting phishing sites
- Hosting spamming sites
- Hosting unprotected web proxies, php shells, tor nodes etc.
- Intentionally trying to break the server or a service
- Providing third parties access to services and/or server resources without express permission.
- Running applications that consume unfair amounts of resources, either CPU time, RAM, disk space or bandwidth (this includes torrents, tor nodes, game servers and SHOUTcast)
- Selling access to hosting or services
- Storing files outside your home directory
- Using the server as a platform for attacks on other networks or services.
- NOTE: if you think that you will get away with it YOU WONT we will find out
We will not to go poking around your stuff unless we have a firm solid reason to Believe that you are doing illegal we support internet privacy and freedom